This is really not okay.
I think some people fail to realize that men can be sexually assaulted, too, and not just by other men. This girl shoves him against the wall and slaps him thee fucking times when he pushes her away. Heck, he has to push her away twice before she backs off for a moment. Then she goes right back to kissing him.
Gabbity is right—if the genders were reversed, everyone on this site would be flipping a shit. And if anyone dares to tell me that it’s different when a girl does it to a guy, I will personally write you a three-page essay on why it is still not okay.
^ I’m so happy to finally see a post like this.
this gif makes me so sad. he looks so confused and scared, especially after she hit his face the first time.
this makes me want to cry. it’s never okay to abuse or harass anyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual preference, race, etc. Like really.
CALIFORNIA VEGAN – MINT CHOC CHIP SMOOTHIE
From the kitchen of: Rebecca Weller – Vegan Sparkles
Makes 2 large smoothies (or 1 very large Vegan Sparkles dinner… *ahem*):
- 350ml coconut water
- 1 large frozen banana (pre-cut into pieces for easier blending)
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 avocado (optional – for extra creaminess, nutrition and colour)
- 2 handfuls baby spinach (you won’t even know it’s there, trust me)
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp non alcoholic natural peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp non alcoholic natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional – I didn’t have any in the house last night and it was still good!)
- Pinch of sea salt
- A handful of ice cubes
- 3 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Throw all ingredients except the cacao nibs into a high-speed blender and blend on high for a few minutes until smooth, icy and creamy.
- Pour into serving glasses and sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Drink through glass straws and giggle with delight every time a little cacao nib works its yummy way into your mouth.
HEALTHY VEGAN LUNCH BOX INSPIRATION
When I have a long day at uni or work I need food and loads of it. Here is what I usually take, keeps me going all day and is delicious.
- tomato, cucumber and fresh parsley salad
- pitta bread filled with hummus, vegan burgers and fresh spinach
- dates and walnuts (sometimes some dark chocolate too..)
Go on, prepare yourself a bag of goodies for tomorrow. Enjoy!
[TW: rape, partner consent issues] What people don’t understand is when we say “Teach men not to rape,” we’re not talking about telling them not to jump out of the bushes in a ski mask and grab the nearest female. We’re talking about the way we teach boys that masculinity is measured by power over others, and that they aren’t men unless they “get some.” We’re talking about teaching men (and women) that it’s not okay to laugh at jokes about rape and abuse. We’re talking about telling men that a lack of “No” doesn’t mean “Yes,” that if a woman is too drunk to consent they shouldn’t touch her, that dating someone - or even being married to someone - does not mean automatic consent. We’re talking about teaching boys to pay attention to the girl they’re with, and if she looks uncomfortable to stop and ask if she’s okay, because sometimes girls don’t know how to say stop in a situation like that. We’re talking about how women have the right to change their mind. Even if she’s been saying yes all night, if she says no, that’s it. It’s over. That’s what we mean when we say “Teach men not to rape.
So often, people have a very narrow definition of what rape is. They don’t realize a lack of no doesn’t mean yes. They don’t realize that we can revoke consent at any given time. They don’t understand that they’re not entitled to a person’s body, nor sex, even though they bought them dinner.
They seem to think that rape is only defined a certain way- a stranger, in bushes/a dark alley/parking lot coming out of nowhere and forcing themselves on defenseless woman who’s wearing a short skirt, walking alone in the dead of night.
see, you want to not reblog it
but you just can’t
it’s just so good
Page 1 of 172